email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ok I know I'm outta control!!! lol

Three posts in one day! I just can't help myself. I have all these ideas running through my head and a huge file full off ideas for all my weddings! I can't wait to see all your dresses, bouquets and any cool surprises you guys have in store!

I'm really hoping one of you surprises me with some hot red or pink boots under the dress(hint hint) I promise if you do you will get tons of cool pics! Brittany I know you could rock it out lol! Ok I need my brides to email me with any juicy details you can share! I miss you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so great! How me would hot pink shoes be.... I will have to start shoe shopping! You are so much fun! I cant wait for snow pictures! I am so excited for this year!
~Britt

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.