email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ahhhh a bit of down time

Ok so I had a December wedding planned but some unfortunate circumstances have taken place and they couple had to postpone the wedding. You know what that means?? With the time I've scheduled off I won't have a wedding for a few months!! I'm going to get caught up on some much needed family time. Yesterday I finished working on my last wedding and I announced "that's it I'm all finished" Mason and Branson jump up and down yelling YEAH MOMMY'S ALL DONE WITH PICTURES!! LOL Poor kids.
I am so enjoying this too. It's so nice to just be with my family without deadlines. I think I'm going to get caught up on friend time too. Joni perhaps I'll take a road trip out to see you? Tracy, let's plan something super fun! Renee, how about a family get together? I miss my girls!
K, so my next photo shoots won't be until it snows, so "let it snow, let it snow"!
♥ you all bunches!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you...I had your christmas card today, I loved it! Enjoy the holidays! I can't wait for next year and some snow pictures, had an idea...ice skating shots maybe?!?!?!Merry christmas! Talk to you soon!
~Brittany and Allen

Melissa said...

I LOVE that idea Brittany!!! I think we could do that before it snow. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!! Just say the word. I don't babysit on Fridays anymore just Monday-Thursday. I can't believe I didn't see this till today!!
Joni

Anonymous said...

You need to have a get-together at Marshall & Renee's and fix us some of your special "charred tea bag" flavored tea.yummy.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.