email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Doan and Kyle: almost finished!

Doan and Kyle, here is a little preview from the Vietnamese wedding. More to come soon!

I know if Lydia weren't there with me that no one would believe that this sky was real. We couldn't believe it. One minute it would be like this and the next dark and gray??
Mr and Mrs. Tran, your house is beautiful!









They were great!


How to keep warm outside in between pictures


Look at the smile on Dad's face, I think this is an amazing love


Brothers! Look how their lips never really touch her lol!







This little doll was so cute!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! These pics are so fun! I'm so glad you got to experience a new tradition of wedding. Hopefully this will open up more experiences for you...for those looking, Melissa is DA BOMB and So Wonderful to work with...as you can tell! Anyways, again,Meliss, many thanks and much love!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.