email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finished!! Yipee!!

Ok I love this engagement session for so many reasons, but the best being that it has so much personal connection to their relationship.


Their fist meeting...


My favorite shot from the whole day!!!!




The actual table where they spotted each other lol!




Hot!


Awww


The site of the first kiss!


Love this story board sequence! They sit by each other. They glance at one another. They go for the kiss


This is so funny! Ok so Julia is Jewish and during the trip in which they got engaged Jeremy had this shirt made that says: Together for ever Jeremy and JEWlia lol!


This is my second fav!


Close third









I like this one a lot too


Cute


Julia you are so adorable!


Oh my look at those eyes!






0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.