email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A MEGA small world!!!

We were watching the news a few nights ago and the new mega million winners we on. As everyone knows by now they are from Piqua Ohio!!! Isn't that so cool? Well anyway one of the women winners were being interviewed and I said I think I know here, she looks really familiar. Which when you work with tons people a year, usually means nothing.
But this time I really did know who it was!!! A former groom's mom! So congrats to her and her family! I couldn't imagine a sweeter family!

2 comments:

Merinda said...

Pretty sweet isn't it?! She deserves it, she's a nice lady. I guess after she won she had to shut off her phones because all these relatives were coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden wanting to talk to her! haha.

I heard she quit her job..and she's looking for a new house! GOOD FOR HER!!!!!

Melissa said...

I know can you even believe it! We actually know someone who won the lottery lol. So I guess now I have to take back my theory of it all being rigged lol!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.