email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Forget love I'd rather fall in chocolate

Ok so I've been asking my new brides to send emails about themselves and how they met, before the e-session is to take place. I can't tell you how much it has changed my e-sessios!! It gives me the inside on who they are as a couple and it gives me a bunch of time to think up super cute ideas!
K, so the fist thing that caught my eye in Julia's email was this line:
My headline on myspace was"forget love I'd rather fall in chocolate." After we said our good byes I got another message from him and it said " P.s. Id pick love over chocolate any day." How cute is that?!!?
Loved it and of course I had to use it so on that note:



I think they are my new go to couple when I have a crazy idea lol! They went with all my ideas and added their own flavor. Julia deciding if Love outweighed her love of chocolate!


I ♥ this one!


And this one!


The way they laughed and played with each other reminded me just how fun love really is.


Julia you can do a serious picture!!


Hotness


Awww


Ok this is smokin


Snugglin


Teheeee


Jeremy is so funny


I can tell he is so very in love




Cute how she has to stand on her tippy toes to kiss him





Then final preview coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING :) we knew youd do a good job!!!! we cant wait to see the rest of them .... J & J

Anonymous said...

PhotographyByLydia has left a new comment on your post "Finished!! Yipee!!":

Oh..I love the elevator one and the one that was your faorite. Very Melissa"ish." Love it!!!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.