email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Great job Trav!

Ok so last year I won a photo session with one of the BEST photographers in the world but do you think I've found time to actually get out and get my family's photos done???? UHHHHH that's a negatory =(
So here is a snapshot Trav and he did a real good job getting the kids to be normal but why oh why do I do the fake smile? I hate the fake smile no I loath the fake smile yet I do the fake smile??? Mental note to self...I will not do this for my real photo session lol!

2 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

Well you have a very cute fake smile!!!

Melissa said...

Aww thanks dear

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.