email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Doan and Kyle: Traditional wedding

If you follow my blog I'm sure you know by now that I sometimes become emotionally involved in my weddings. I find it hard not to. I meet these amazing couples sometimes a year or more before their weddings, I spend time getting to know them and their love stories. Most times it becomes a friendship and that's exactly how I feel about Doan and Kyle. I am so blessed to have met them. I watched Doan on her wedding day as tears streamed down her face in happy moments, in moments when she became so overwhelmed by the generosity of others and I watched Kyle watching her. I could just tell that Doan truly is a gift to him, he cherishes her.

I met so many wonderful people at this wedding, I can't imagine a family more warm or inviting than this. During the Vietnamese ceremony Kyle's Dad had a moment to say a few things and what he said I think sums up the feeling between the two families. He said his family's best dream was coming true that day and that was Doan becoming a permanent part of the family. (I tearing up right now). My gosh can you imagine anything more beautiful?
Oh and my vote for the world's best hugger goes to Doan! I miss you dear =(

This one cracks me up. Mom is having Doan check out her hair, her face looks as if she herself isn't sure.


Chatting with the girls





Feeling like a giddy bride lol!


Now that's some big hair! (we were at Karma... again lol) P.S. if you go there ask for Lisa Marie. I ♥ her


L♥ve this! She had a ballerina moment lol


Such a sweet moment


This combines two of my current obsessions, shoes and reflections


Another sweet moment Mom putting Doan's shoes on.





OH MY GOSH!!! What dolls!


Could they get any more adorable


Love this shot of Kyle with the guys in the background




More doll babies


Look guys he smiled!





I ♥ this one too


I couldn't resist these door ways


We had to get some with the art. We were at the ART institute lol


Like this one too


Ok these guys crack me up


I used a lot of textures for this wedding... must have been inspired by the art institute








lol!


Hotness!


And the end!


Slide show coming soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I CAN NOT express to you enough how beautiful your talent is..it definitely mirrors it's owner! The pics are absolutely gorgeous and amazing and I thank you again and again for capturing the moments that make the day precious...not just the silly posed pics that have to be done...but the true candids. I love them and I love you!!! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

ps..BIG HUGE HUG!!! :)

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.