email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

3rd time's the charm...

I think that's how that saying goes lol.
I had the most amazing wedding Saturday in Cleveland! It was my third wedding with this family and I just adore them. It was so nice to see everyone again and just fit in. It was like I was amongst friends. Not only did I just adore being with them but the wedding had so much significance to me. I knew some of their history and some of the trials they had been through and I meant every laugh I laughed with them as well as every tear I cried. While I'm sitting here editing the pictures, I've come across more than a few that have given me goose bumps as I remember the moment.
There were so many amazing moments as well as some crazy moments, so I'll just name a few and you can put them in which ever category you want lol:


Crazy amazing photo op with an antique fire truck! (you can't see but I'm squealing) =)


One of the most BEAUTIFUL rings I've ever seen (notice the blue accents)


We were involved in a rear end accident! That's right... the grooms men's golf cart rammed into ours! OUCH! I didn't know golf carts could go that fast. I still cringe when I see this picture. (note that it knocked out their windshield!)


Amazing sunset shots!


All three of my wedding couples


Caitlin, my first bride with this family, was pregnant! And she was so adorable


I don't have pics of this but I also fell over a light while doing the girls session =( (guess there's a first for everything)
***This was a very small sneak peek!! MUCH MUCH MORE to follow!!!!*****


2 comments:

Veronica said...

Melissa, I so enjoyed you and Emily. I have some pics I think you may enjoy too. I just have to sort through the 600 that my husband took. Thank you for being there and being so gracious with your talents and time. I know Rosie (my sister) really appreciates you too. It was great meeting a fellow Christian. I knew there was something about you that clicked.
Veronica Wilson ...work it girl!

Melissa said...

VERONICA! (if I were saying that out loud it would be with a giant smile!)
You are so incredibly funny and great to be around! Even when I read your comment, I laughed out loud at that last part. I am not surprised to find out that you to are a Christian because I felt the kindred spirit as well! I can't wait to see your work. You guys take care and I hope you will keep in touch!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.