email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2008

Jessica and AJ's wedding!!!!

This wedding was at the The Learning Place and it was a beautiful day. I just couldn't believe it. The entire week leading up to the wedding, it rained everyday, so I was fully prepared for rain. The day came and there wasn't even a rain cloud in sight! It was great. Jessica and AJ, you guys and all your family and friends made me feel right at home. Thank you for sharing your special day with me! Here is your full preview:

What a great looking couple!


I love this shot


Just beautiful


Va Va Voom =)


You guys are way too much fun


There was this great water fountain across the road so I wanted to try a new shot and I like it








One of my favs!










The next two are just to prove how beautiful this day was


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! These are Gorgeous. Beautiful couple.
Can't wait till June 21st.

Melissa said...

Thanks Lydia, but it was really just having a beautiful couple that were easy to photograph. I can't wait till we can work together too!

Anonymous said...

Melissa!!!
They are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest!

Melissa said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you like them! You guys were great girl and you were just beautiful

Merinda said...

awesome job..they are beautiful! Man my hubby looks hot :)

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.