email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Something cool

I have a sitemeter for this blog and it is able to tell a generic location for visitors. Well I have been checking weekly and I noticed that I'm getting hits from Iran, Israel and Sweden! Who would have thunk it lol my little blog! Isn't that wonderful.
Ok, so I'm working on a few small things but my next wedding isn't until Saturday and it's going to be awesome! Well, anyway I've had the past few days to just relax and do what I want. It's kinda crazy, I almost didn't know what to do with myself lol! It didn't last long though, my sister in law is in town with my beautiful niece and cute little nephew, so we visited the Boonshoft Museum and my niece spent the night with us. Since I have boys it was a real treat getting to have another chick in the house. We had to have some "girl time" of course and it was just a bunch of fun. I love you Bryleigh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little niece is so Cute!
Lov'n the "PigTails"

Melissa said...

She is such a doll! Her hair is down to her butt, so I had to tuck the bottom under just to get that to work lol!

Merinda said...

how adorable! Your boys look like you!

Melissa said...

Aww I don't hear that very often lol. I usually get "they look just like your husband" =(
So thanks!

Anonymous said...

this is a cute picture and it looks like they had LOTS of fun ~ even if it was with a girl!!! I will have to snag a copy of this!

Melissa said...

Hi anonymous,(or should I say Brandi lol)
They did have a bunch of fun (for once) lol

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.