email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Laureena and Jason's wedding

I've already posted about how amazing this wedding was but now it's time to show you! When it came down to the time to narrow down my choices for posting on the blog, my folder was full and I had a really hard time. Ok so this is going to be a huge post and it's only going to be part of the day. This post will include details, girls before, guys before and maybe a shot of her getting ready. I'm going to make another post with the wedding, couple and reception. I'm almost finished guys so hang in there and enjoy this preview!

Absolutely AMAZINGLY beautiful place


Great sun flare


She was so laid back and easy going, it was a true joy to be are her!





Look at these beautiful girls! Do they know how to take a picture or what?


Veronica girl you are FIERCE!


Ok here in a minute you are going to be able to tell that I thought Laureena was stunning on her wedding day, because I've posted about a million pictures of her lol!

They're children were simply beautiful and funny


ohhhh those eyes


Guess she gets it from her momma






Loved the truck guys!


Working the texture


Owww Ow someone's a hottie!




Funniest ring shot ever! They didn't want to see each other before the wedding so when Jason brought the rings in this was all I saw lol!


Rockin the couch


Laureen's going to be an aunt very soon








What a cuttie!





7 comments:

Veronica said...

Mellisa, your talent shines like diamonds. Wow, you are really good, sister. Bye the way, the photo of just Laureena in black and white, a fave, but the one of the guys all together in b&W. WOwzier.

Signed, Fierce!

Melissa said...

Awww Veronica, you're making me smile from ear to ear! Isn't God wonderful to give us the knowledge and strength to create wonder things? Without Him I know I could not do this!
BTW: I'm so glad you keep in contact! You are too much girl!

Anonymous said...

You did an amazing job! I'm Rosie and Veronica's little sister, BTW! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. God has given you a gift! Sounds like you are using it for his Glory- you go girl!

Veronica said...

You hit the nail on the head. Its all about HIM. You rock.

Melissa said...

Hi Grace, I don't know if I met you but it is good to hear from you today. Thank you so very much for your kind words, and yes, I do try to praise Him for all that he does! Sounds like you know first hand what I'm talking about too! That's so wonderful!

P.S. Veronica... you're not so bad yourself!

PhotographyByLydia said...

I think this is my fav. out of all your weddings that you have done. You just keep getting better and better. Hope I grow and learn as fast as you do.
♥Lov'ya♥

Melissa said...

Lydia you are too sweet! And yes, you are going to grow really fast, because I have already noticed a change in your work! Way to go girl! I'll see you tomorrow.
Love you too!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.