email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Passion

I love all photography but I have always adored wedding and engagement sessions and have always thought that nothing else would come close but I was wrong lol! I have found a new passion.... maternity sessions! I loved doing my session with Erin and I'm trying to build my portfolio up so I am offering specials to anyone who books a maternity session this month! If you are preggers or know someone who is and might be interested, get in contact with me! I'm sure you or they will enjoy the special as well as the session.
Thanks
Melissa!

6 comments:

Merinda said...

Hey Melissa, it's merinda, bridesmaid from aj and jessica's wedding...

I've been looking @ your photos, and the maternity ones are adorable! When i get there, i'll be giving you a call!

Melissa said...

Hey Merinda!
So nice to hear from you. Thanks so much for your kind words and I look forward to doing a maternity session with you! Just give me a call and I'll set it up.

Merinda said...

Won't be for a while, we're not planning on getting pregggo yet, but when it happens, you'll know!

I've always loved photography, so looking around your site makes me smile! You do amazing!

Melissa said...

You are such a sweetie. Well you let me know and I'll set something special up for you

PicturesByTracy said...

You did a great job! Erin looks so darn cute!!! Tell they I said HI:) and Congratulations.

Miss ya!
Tracy

Melissa said...

I miss you too... very much so we must fix this problem soon lol! Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.