email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

So my editing program is broke

Yet I still manage to stay up until 2:30 in the morning lol. I really should be thankful it broke, I had a ton of ordering and small stuff to get through. Maybe tomorrow I'll take the day off and go do something fun.
I really want to post some of the personal stuff my family, friends and I have been doing. We had my husband's 30th birthday party and that was a bunch of fun complete with a ton of great pics. My sister in law was in town and we had a photo session, I have a ton of my boys being boys and those are always good. I was invited to my girlfriends' youngest daughter's birthday party as the honored roll of game leader, it was so precious to me to be asked to be a part of it, and the pics are just way too much fun. Let's see what else... oh yeah I had my 10 year class reunion, it was so great to see some of my old friends. Our group that we teach at church finished up another year. Right now we are gearing up for Mason's first year of school and camp meeting at our church, which reminds me you can visit our church website at www.charitybaptist.org If you would like to visit we are located at 1600 Brownleigh Road in Kettering Ohio.
Oh and one of my friends recently got engaged and I am so honored that she has asked me to photograph her special day. It's going to be so special and filled with so much meaning for me. Oh and she has decided to have her wedding on July 19th which is only a few weeks away but I am sooooooo excited about this wedding because she is up for anything and pictures are so very important to her so I know I'm going to have a ton of time to work out some of my most craziest ideas! (I'm stock piling ideas as we speak).
Much love to all my blog readers =) Pray for me as I work out my photoshop probs, please

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.