email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I just can't help myself

I have to post a few more from Jessica and AJ's wedding

I just love this one


During the wedding


The sky was just beautiful


I'm still learning about textures so I tried some out on this one


Rebels =) LOL





I watched this little guy and he was a great photographer. It cracked me up


Ok, Trav came with me and during the wedding he was my second shooter and he did such a great job. I was off to the side and he shot from the back and this is a great shot he got of the first married kiss


Oh and he thinks he is clever: He took this one and said it means "wedding photographer" LOL what a dork!

3 comments:

Merinda said...

I love them alll! You got some cute ones of my husband and i :)

I'd loooove to get into photography...i always wanted to go to school for it, but never had the job that cooperated with it. I'd love to come along with you sometime and help you shoot a wedding! That would be so fun!!

I adore the black and white photo of them holding hands during the ceremony...and the design on that is just amazing! You totally captured the moment!

Melissa said...

Merinda,
You are so sweet! I would love to have you come along with me sometime. Thank you for taking time to comment my work. God sure is good to give me the knowledge to do this!

Anonymous said...

Travis did a really good job!!!!!
Give him a pat on the back for me LOL.

See'ya tomarrow

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.