email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Amanda and Josh's wedding preview!

Amanda and Josh you are such amazing people and I count it an honor to have met you both. Amanda you looked just like a princess and I'm sure Josh thought so as well. Thank you for sharing your day with me!

Preparation before the wedding sewing, mending and ironing. LOL it cracked me up that she was doing all this right before she got married.


OMGosh! What a doll!


What can I say, it just reminded me of a princess dress


This was right after she got in full "bride" mode. She flipped around and let out a squeal of excitement! It was so cute.


Every one of these girls were so sweet, thanks for being wonderful guys!


This was a funny moment: Amanda and her sister were snuggling up for a picture when her sister's hair got tangled up in her tiara!





Gotta love a great Vail





I think Josh was just as excited as Amanda




Ow OWWW they were great at the dip kiss!


Are they adorable or what?


You can just feel their happiness



4 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

Aww these are adorable!!I had a blast helping you.(My favorite it the one where she has her hands around his cheeks♥)

Merinda said...

beautiful! i love the picture of the vail!

Melissa said...

Lydia,
That's my fav too lol!

Merinda!
Hey girl, it's so nice to hear from you! how are you doing and what have you been up to?
♥Melissa

Shannon said...

I am the brides cousin! You did a beautiful job!!! Josh and Amanda's wedding was gorgeous and you captured it so perfectly. And I love the candid photo's you got of my rotten little flower girl :) I was so worried you would pull on my dress a little too much! lol

Again... great job!!!!!! Looking forward to receiving my pics.

Shannon

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.