email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Leah and Glen's Wedding Part 3 lol!

I've gushed and hinted at how wonderful this wedding was, so I won't say anything else I'll just show you! It's a huge post and I mean HUGE

The bling!


Amazing dress




Leah plays the piano so I figured I'd try to add it to a few pictures


One of my favs!


Leah you know your way in front of a camera


WOW


She reminds me of a 1940's movie star. Classic beauty

Girly you have some amazing legs!




Another one of my favs!


Aren't they so cute


Love this one


Looking good Glen


Another Fav







I have way too many favs lol


Ok, ok I think THIS one is my absolute favorite


You guys look amazing together





Leah your happiness on this day will not be forgotten in my memory!

9 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

Melissa these are all Beautiful!!!I loooved the one where Leah had the Green bug classes on, LOL very cute!!..I knew she would be beautiful in all the pix's.

Anonymous said...

Melissa...these are amazing!!! I cannot even think of another word right now! God has given you such talent!!! Leah

Melissa said...

Thanks girls! Very true God is a generous giver and I am thankful.

PicturesByTracy said...

Meliisa! Great job!! My favorite image is the second to last...hand on the piano! That's HOTTT.

Melissa said...

Hey Tracy! Thanks so much for the comment it means a lot to me!
♥ you bunches

Anonymous said...

I just looked thru all of Leah & Glens pics ~~ they are AMAZING!

Brandi

Melissa said...

Aww thanks Brandi!

Anonymous said...

Melissa!
You are so wonderful! All the pics look so great! Thank you...I cried through all of them thank you!
Leah

Melissa said...

Leah, you make all the love and hard work I put in them worth it lol! I really hope they are a treasure to you for you entire life.
♥ you girl and I'll see you tonight!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.