email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Love is real.....

I've just had three AMAZING weddings in row and I'm emotional so please bear with me....

I know love is real, I felt it, experienced it and live it.

Whether it be the way He lifts me up and brings me back during a sweet hour of prayer, or the way He draws a sinners heart to repent. God has shown me love.

Maybe it's in the conversation of a newly wed couple just after they are wed, both discussing how their rings fit and that they can't believe they are finally married. (I listen Leah and Nathan) and you inspire me.

Or perhaps it's the excited way a groom peeks over a crowd of people to catch the first glimpse of his bride as she walks the isle. Amanda and Josh you have shown me.

Maybe it's the way people who don't even know me swoop in and take care of me as I almost pass out from the heat. You have shown me.

Perhaps it's the way the Dad says his knees almost buckled when he saw his daughter for the first time as a bride.

Maybe it's a very fist kiss at the alter (no I'm not kidding I do mean first) with flower peddles falling or the way a bride and groom are so lost in each other that the Pastor has to step in and remind them to light the unity candle!

It's in the wonderful and emotional slide shows

It's the brother who dances twice with his sister during the dollar dance!

Or the mother who runs around and makes sure there are seats for the photographers.

Or the friend of the bride who steps up and does everything she can to make the brides day perfect.

It's the dipping kisses at the end of a bubbled filled road

It's my mother-in-law who takes the kids for a night when I need it

It's my husband who whisks me away to dinner and then (the best part!) takes my car and completely cleans the whole thing out lol!

It's my friends who follow my blog and encourage me

It's my assistant who announces during my apologies for getting sick that "it's ok, it's an adventure" ! (I loved that) Made me laugh... I needed that

It's my kids running to me screaming MOMMMMMMMMMMY as I just get in the door far enough not to fall out when they jump on me!

Most of all it's forgiveness and open arms from my savior Jesus Christ.... He keeps me and draws me back even when I don't deserve it.....

Which ever of these moments it is, or maybe the combination of them all, I don't know. Whatever the case I am inspired and I know real love does exist and for that I am so thankful!
♥ Melissa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Melissa I needed that! I have been struggling! That is just what I needed. It made me cry!!!!
Mary

PhotographyByLydia said...

Awww you always find a way to bring out my emotional side LOL. This is really sweet Melissa.

Melissa said...

No problem Lydia, I know you have that side because you love photography and every good photographer is emotional LOL

Mary,
I know what you mean, I think I needed it too ☻

♥Melissa

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful!
~Brittany

Melissa said...

Brittany, thanks girly you always encourage me! I should have your preview up soon!
♥Melissa

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.