email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

Ugly shoes....

Ok so I'm sitting here listening to the hum of all the battery chargers that are part of the full swing "night before a shoot" preparation. As I sit I'm staring at the shoes closet and in my mind imagining which pair will hurt my feet less but still look cute. Ahh here are the tan pumps with the bows, no they pinch my toes, what about the brown peak toe stiletto? No the hills kill my heals. Ok maybe the brown adorable pumps. No, they pinch my toes AND hurt my heals!
UGGGGGGGGG I have the answer: NONE OF THEM!! That's right ladies I'm saying it out loud there just isn't a cute pair of shoes out there that are comfortable! My feet suffer and hurt all for the case. What's the cause you ask? Why the "make sure I have an adorable pair of shoes for each outfit" cause. Well tomorrow I'm throwing in the towel and I'm wearing ugly shoes! GASP! HISS! I just can't take another 10-12 hours of torture, I must survive the day... even...if...I...must...wear...ugly...shoes!
Perhaps I'll pack a cute pair to change into for the wedding. Maybe....

Ok tomorrow it's time to hitch up Leah and Nathan. This couple is just super fun and so warm. I know we are going to have a blast! Amanda when I get home, if it's not too late, I'll post a few from your wedding.
Well goodnight to all and sweet dreams of comfortable AND cute shoes.

Future Mrs. Hannahan! Today is the day! Can't wait to see you guys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
We hope you are feeling better!!
Thanks for an amazing day : )
Leah and Nathan

Melissa said...

Leah and Nathan you guys and your family are the best! I couldn't ask for better people to work with. Thank YOU for the amazing day and everyone that took care of me while I puked lol. And yes, I'm feeling a ton better. Well, I hope you guys have an amazing honeymoon and I can't wait to check out these pictures!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.