email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Brittany and Allen

Hi Brittany I know you are super excited to see some of your pics so here goes!


I really like this one! We had perfect light


Brittany really likes pink and I just had to work these flowers in for her


Nice serious pose Allen


HOT HOT!





Another HOT one


Brittany I think the camera loves you lol!


They are so happy together


I should have the entire session up soon, I'll send you an email when I do. Also I'll see you guys in the fall!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I was so excited to see them. Thanks so much and we love them and can't wait for the fall! You are amazing!
Brittany and Allen

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!!!
These pics are great.
Lots of love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Brittany and Allen! I'm sure you had a blast taking them. Let Melissa know she did an awesome job! Loved all the color pics. The place you took the pics at was a beautiful spot! Can't wait to see more!

Love,
Amber

Melissa said...

Brittany,
You are so sweet I had a bunch of fun with you guys too. See you in the fall!

Anonymous said...

Love it what fun! Can,t wait to see more. Yes I agree____the camera really does love you___Always has- Your happiness shows through.Love you both!!!!Aunt Nancy
!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.