email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Leah and Nathan's first preview!!!!

Leah and Nathan, I loved your wedding and had such fun spending time with you guys(all except the last part lol). Your wedding had it all, seriously sweet love story, beautiful, fun bride's maids, dipping kisses, amazing reception location, weeping willows, crazy beautiful blue sky, sun flare, yummy sunset pictures and of course those amazingly HOT poses lol! I have so many favorites for it that I'm going to have to break it down into a few posts lol! Seriously though it was so wonderful how you guys went with all my ideas and I think it will really make a difference in your pictures. So here are a few favs from the couple's folder:

It was so funny, Leah would be doing this sweet smile and every once in a while Nathan would throw something funny in. I loved it!


See he just couldn't help himself


Oh I love this one


And this one


See look at this sky!!


Another fav, I love old phone booth shots and I couldn't believe their reception had one!


Mmmmmm sun flair





This is HOT


Yummy sunset


This is so precious, Leah asked if we could do this shot and I know it's because of how important God is in their marriage, (gives me goose bumps when I think about it)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

You did such a great job on taking the photos! Every single one of them is adorable. Leah and Nathan are so cute together! I especially like their hands over top of the Bible. I was honored to be a bridesmaid.
Can't wait to see more.

Brittany

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so great! I can not wait to see the rest. Love ya girls!
Brittany

Anonymous said...

I am in looooove...with these pictures! I am so thrilled and absolutely cannot wait to see more. You're the best Melissa-I'm so happy God led us to you : )
Thanks again!
Leah

Melissa said...

Leah! How was the honeymoon? I bet you guys had a blast. I'm so glad that God crossed our paths as well and I am also thrilled that you love the pics! You guys are so adorable

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.