email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Doan and Kyle!

Hi guys! This was an amazing engagement session, while I was looking through the pics I laughed out loud, several times. You guys sure do know how to have fun. Doan I can't even look at the pics of you smiling without smiling myself, you just bring the smiles out of people. Thank you so much for coming out here all the way from Texas! Well I am very tired from today's wedding so let's get to the goods:

My Fav!













Look at these two! They are so funny





They just can't help it LOL











What a joker














Another fav





Bling shot







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Melissa! These look so AWESOME! Thank you so much for capturing the fun between us! I love the pics and can't wait to see more!...however...I warned you I don't do serious pics well...Kyle says I look mad! But it still looks good! You did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see what you will do on our wedding day!

Melissa said...

Doan, I adore you and Kyle both and I just know your wedding day is going to be the bomb lol!

andrea said...

Doan, I can hear your laugh through the internet! You two look great and are a beautiful couple.
Melissa, you did an excellent job capturing their personalities.

I love these two....

Anonymous said...

Positively gorgeous! :) You've done a great job, Melissa, and Kyle and Doan...it just makes.me.smile! :) It was SO lovely to share Saturday with you. Thanks again!

Love,
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Great pics Melissa - They are all great, but the last one of only Doan shows how beautiful a person she is - thru and thru - inside and out. Welcome to the family Doan.

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.