email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Little moments.....

They're what I live for. I had a wonderful night with my family. I needed it so very badly, the past week I've been crawling in bed around 4am and then getting up with the kids around 8:30am. I've completed a bunch of work but it's reeking havok on my mind and body.
Tonight Trav pulled me away from the computer for a family movie night in the kids room lol! We shut the door, turned out the lights, pulled out the bean bag and sleeping bags and snuggled together with cotton candy. The kids loved it, they thought it was so cool because we were all in their room. It doesn't take much to make their day...or mine=)
Tonight I hope to finish a few engagement sessions. So previews tomorrow! Yeah! I know you are all excited to see your session or wedding so I'll keep the crazy schedule for a few more days until I'm all caught up.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
♥Melissa

2 comments:

PhotographyByLydia said...

Glad you got some family time with them. You deserve it girl!!

Melissa said...

Thanks, girl!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.