email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2008

Beth and Kyle

I HEART THIS COUPLE!!!!! They were a dream to photograph! This is such a large post because I just couldn't narrow down my favorites. I loved them all, and how could I not, look at this beautiful couple!


Aren't they just adorable?


Look at how he looks at her! What a beautiful love


What a crazy beautiful and fun girl


I tried out some texture on this one


They laughed, I laughed and that's how the whole day went!








But man, they can rock out a serious look! This is my favorite one!


She's so cute





Ring shot


Another great serious one!

2 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

I see your work changing with each post Melissa!!! Great job on this e-session...your ROCK'IN your new lens girl.

~T

Melissa said...

Awww, Tracy you are the best! Thank you so much! I gotta tell you, I know you are such a big part of things changing around here!

P.S.
I can't wait to hang out again!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.