email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I had such a blast this past weekend!

I am so very behind on editing, so I don't have much time but I did want to do a small post with a picture. This past weekend was great, I spent some time with my friend Tracy and we had a blast! This is one of the models I got to spend some time with and it was a bunch of fun! I will post more about it later but for now here is Tatum:



P.S. Tatum's mom, if you are out there I need to get your email address, so send me an email @ melissa@emulsionsphoto.com

4 comments:

SharonElaine Photography said...

Oh Melissa, those are both awesome, I cant wait to see more. Tatems mom is a friend and I know she will adore these. I will get her contact info together for you, so you can get in touch with her. She doesnt check her email often, so I will give you her phone number or whatever.

Thank you so much for coming. It was so nice to meet you. I cant wait til we all get together again and do a bridal one!!

Melissa said...

Oh man, a bridal one would be so cool! Let me know I defiantly want to be there for that!

PicturesByTracy said...

I know your in love with your new 70-200:) All your new images look so great! With your kind heart and fab personality your going to go so far honey. I'll be right here to watch:)
~T

Melissa said...

Tracy, I know this is kinda mushy for a blog but I have to say it anyway. You are such an encouragement and an inspiration to me! Meeting you has been a blessing! Thank you so much for helping me and being a friend! We need to hang out again very soon!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.