email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stacey and Adam's Wedding!

Oh my it's almost 3am and I'm up editing and blogging! LOL
Stacy and Adam were even more fun on their wedding day than than their e-session! I didn't even think that was possible. When I am around these two all I do is laugh and smile!
Stacey, you have the sweetest smile, it matches so very well with your personality and Adam I think all my hard work paid off because I have some really good proof that you too are a great smiler (is that even a word? IDK). I am so blessed to have met you both and your sweet, sweet families.
Mario and Tina, you guys are a blessing and you have such a great daughter! I'm so glad you found my website and hired me!
K so I have a few sessions ahead of you guys but I went through and grabbed a few I thought you might enjoy for a little preview!


Oh my if this picture doesn't do him justice! lol


In a few words-- DOLL BABY!


Ow OWWWWWWW! HOT MOMMA


I really like this one


See Adam, you have a wonderful smile!


Ok ok I'll give it to you.. you do pretty good with the serious look too


Another GREAT session with the guys! And to think I once feared the guys sessions


Waaaaaay to much fun being had here 'nuff said!




It rained... and it was beautiful, don't ya think?


I'm really starting to enjoy photographs where you catch them sneeking those loving gazes
LOVE this one! She looked at him all day like this sniff sniff it was beautiful



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see the rest.

It was wonderful gtting to meet you at the wedding.

Adam's Mom and Dad

Melissa said...

Aww Cheryl thank you so much for the kind words! I just can't help but get great pictures when I'm around Adam and Stacey LOL They are so much fun!

P.S It was nice to meet you and your family as well!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.