email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Recipes for my photos

Tracy the 70-200 was TOTALLY worth it! I can see the difference!













Sorry guys those recipe cards are taking forever, I give up





I heart this picture! lol


Jamie this one is for you. I think it's a "real" smile LOL


I just love this pic. I think it describes them well.
When Terry described these two to me, he said the little one was
shy and the older one was a bit more out going


Cami, you were such a great model!


I really like this one!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Melissa, I must say your first model is GORGEOUS! Not so sure about that second girl, but... lol.

Seriously, you do a great job and you're really fun! I'm glad I had a chance to meet you - Hopefully, we can hang out some more in the future!

=)

Melissa said...

Cami,
You are too funny. Of course you were a great model and just a whole bunch of fun! Thanks for hanging out

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.