email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

Creations by Mechele

I worked with Mechele from "Creations by Mechele" about a week ago and I had a lot of fun getting to know her and just what it takes to create her specials cakes and goodies!
I hope this is a help and a blessing to you girl! Good luck with all you do! Here are a few pics for a preview, I'll have the cd soon.









Meet the creator in "Creations by Mechele"


She looks so at peace when she is creating









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I love everything you did with the pictures... you make me look so good!

Melissa said...

Woman PLEEEEEEESE!!! YOU make yourself look good LOL! You are doing so great with everything!

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.