email

melissa@MelissaEsterlinePhotography.com

Melissa Esterline Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2008

Please pray

I just received word that one of my brides from last year became ill with an infection which went septic. It was very severe and she nearly lost her life. It is my understanding that she has made it through the worst part and is attempting to recover. Please pray for this sweet family. It has been a hard year for them and they just need a peace and a calm to pass through.

Please also take this time to look your loved ones in the eyes and tell them how much you love and care for them. You have no assurence that tomorrow they will be with you. (James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. )
I would be a fool not to take this opportunity to tell you how you can have peace in your heart and a way you can give your loved ones the blessed assurance that after death they will see you again. Please click on the link below and read through:



A heartbeat away

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, photographer based out of Dayton Ohio. Will travel =) I believe in love. I cry when I see it’s presence in photographs of people I don’t even know. I believe love can be touched with the eyes as they move across the well told story of a photograph. That’s what I want to do… I want to tell love stories with my photographs.
I know Jesus in my heart and through him I know how to change lives. All the beauty I see is because of the stability and inspiration of my home life. Family is so very important to me. They are what makes me complete, my foundation and my encouragement. It is because of them that I know a great love story while looking through a lens.